My Life Story

I am a girl. My name is .................. I live in pakistan. I always wanted to be an Astronaut. I am the eldest daughter in the family, So my parents wanted me to become a doctor. They thought the medical field was best for me because I am a girl. When i was in 8th standard, I look at the sky and i see an attraction in the moon and stars. now i read many books. After metric I done my FSC. and then after fsc i went to university  and now i am done Bs physics from here. I read many  books about astrononmy. During Bs Physics i notices that my university is not perfect for science faculty  here is not proper lab for Bs Physics. its very difficult time for me. but i want to go to the university for master it very good for me. ..................to be continued if you read this article then tell me you name....